Today, FPGA-based firmware solutions are ideal for an economical implementation of hardware functions. This way, both an enormous integration density and low power loss are realised in a minimum of space.
Our firmware development process is supported by the most advanced VHDL-based design, synthesis and simulation tools.
Our firmware development competencies are as follows:
- Complex FPGA/CPLD firmware
- Interface adaptations
- PCI connection (using our own PCI core)
- Gigabit Ethernet, SATA and ATM interfaces
- FPGA applications with integrated controller core
- FPGA-based signal processing (FFT, filters)
- FPGA-based image processing
- Language: VHDL / Verilog