Assembly and Installation of Components and Equipment
An efficient organisation, short distances, a functional infrastructure, and an intensive exchange of ideas and experiences ensure optimum results, short delivery times, and favourable prices. Our services range from single-part production via batch production to flow production. Implementation takes place in close dialogue with customers and developers within the scope of "simultaneous engineering".
Our employees have a good command of the necessary multifaceted manufacturing technologies - from the assembly, through wiring using the various techniques for joining parts, and up to the inspection of subcomponents and equipment.
Our Range of Services
- Component Assembly and Wiring
- Assembly and wiring of modules, module frames, power supply units, cable distributors, and electronic plug-in modules.
- Equipment Assembly and Wiring
- Assembly and wiring of electronic equipment, control units, control panels, and subsystems, including processing test and high-voltage test
- Computer-Controlled Testing (Wiring Test)
- Testing of the complete wiring as well as the backplanes using connection test, insulation test, and high-voltage test
- Functional Test
- Functional tests with digital and analog computer-assisted error detection for modules and equipment, including required factory acceptance and acceptance tests with the customer.