Fibre Composite Technology
We develop and produce GRP and CRP structures for technologically sophisticated systems.
Advanced processing techniques and materials ensure the necessary contour accuracies and strengths. Selected material combinations provide long life cycles and maximum loads.
In the field of lamination, we perform extensive product-related manufacturing and process developments in cooperation with our R&D, the results of which are underpinned by building prototypes and functional models. For assurance and qualification of the R&D results and the manufacturing processes, test bodies are prepared which are then evaluated in-house and, if necessary, in cooperation with independent institutes.
Competence in Fibre-Reinforced Plastic Structures
- Components of GRP and CRP
- Hand lay-up, vacuum injection and compression moulding
- Components with tight tolerances for dimensions and weight
- Parts offering high strength and rigidity
- Bonding technology (metals and plastics)
- Verification of compliance with the environmental conditions by our own accredited environmental simulation centre
- Development and delivery of systems and subsystems from a single source
- Maintenance and repair of UAV systems
- Development and production of systems, considering aspects of
- mechanical engineering (e.g. NACA ducts)
- electrical engineering
- Pressure-proof structures for underwater applications
- Material and process qualification (e.g. climatic testing)
- Conformance with tight tolerances and weight specifications
We develop special methods for the implementation of CRP and GRP structures under special operational conditions. This ranges from CAD modelling, through the necessary production resources and apparatus, and right up to the component itself.
We produce your GRP and CRP components according to your specifications by means of hand lay-up, vacuum injection or compression moulding. We are specialised in prototyping, single parts, short runs and small series as well as experimental samples.
In our accredited environmental simulation centre, we are able to test the processes and components with regard to their suitability for operation under real-world conditions, and thus safeguard optimum function over the long term.
We offer you a complete and competent range of services covering all your needs regarding fibre-composite and plastic structures. No matter how complex your products or how high the demands, our staff - always optimally qualified through constant training - are sure to find the right solutions to fit your requirements.
Of course, we are certified to DIN ISO 9001 and accredited to DIN EN ISO/IEC by Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS).