We offer you the printing of extremely stable, very light components.
- One-off and small batch production
- Significant time reduction compared to conventional production methods
- Cost reduction due to low machine downtimes and the elimination of e.g. moulds
In the FFF process, an Onyx filament (PA6 with carbon short fibre) is melted down and built up layer by layer to form your component. This approach yields highly stable, robust components with an excellent surface finish.
Onyx is an engineering thermoplastic. In addition, Onyx can be combined with reinforcing filaments made of glass fibre, carbon or Kevlar.
The printer’s large build envelope is ideal for robotics, automotive parts, functional prototypes and prosthetics.
Our portfolio of services
- Fused filament fabrication (FFF)
- Continuous filament fabrication (CFF)
- 0.05 mm to 0.2 mm
Build envelope (X, Y, Z):
- 330 x 270 x 200 mm
Various structural geometries:
- Triangular, rectangular, hexagonal
- Double quick-change extruder
Supported file formats:
Think Differently –
Successfully Implement Solutions